Monday, April 7, 2014

“Ladies, It’s Time to Talk Finances


“Saw this deal and thought of you.”

As a man, I can appreciate when my friends tell me about a great restaurant they’ve just ate at and that I’ve got to try, or when the next car show is.  It means someone I know saw something that made them think of me, and they thought enough of me to tell me about it, that’s what friends do…right? 

Did you know that 92% of women are likely to pass along a good deal to other women too?  See, we are not so different and definitely not from Mars.   That statistic did get me to wonder.  Do women talk about finances with their friends?  Do women share things like “I made a plan for my financial future, and I thought of you!” Do your friends feel you have it all together and therefore don’t need financial advice?  Is it because they don’t want to seem nosey or overbearing?  Or, are they really from Venus?

Or is it just because women don’t like to talk about this kind of stuff?

The reality is that women DO need to think about their financial futures. When you consider that women are statically more likely to outlive their husbands, and the sad statistic that 50% of all marriages end in divorce, and that it is usually the daughters that serve as caregivers to aging parents, the sense of urgency should send women in droves to financial professionals like me!

So ladies, think about where you are with your finances, where your parents are with their long term care solutions.  Could you use some assistance?  Do you have it all together and have advice for others?  Will you be that friend that will experience the help of financial professional “Matt Skiba” and then share your experience with others?  The average woman has 171 contacts in her email and mobile lists.   Reach out!  Tell your friends and family that you care.

Contact Matt Skiba today.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Matt Skiba, Licensed Agent in the State of MI and AL

For All of Your Health, Life, and Retirement Income Solutions

Estate Preservation Agency, Brighton, MI



Direct)  734-395-5425

 

No comments:

Post a Comment